My suggestion is meant to inspire somebody on the list who does have social
media accounts. I used to, but like you, Richard, I don't now. I guess another
avenue would be to try calling again during normal business hours when more
staff is at work. Unfortunately, most of those who actually answer the phones
are low-level employees, or just work in call centers scattered around the
world. Maybe word of our dilemma will reach someone at SiriusXM who cares even
a little bit.