Greetings. For the Sirius/XM app users on list, there was an update today which
has some accessibility enhancements. After installing the update, I found
headings showed up in different places within the app, such as on the Discover
tab when navigating among sections of the screen. I also found headings on
screens for channels I would like to listen to. Granted, I haven’t explored all
parts of the app, and it will take some experimenting but this was a welcome
surprise. Especially when so many people, including me, were upset with the
recent major update which changed a lot of things and brought many unlabeled
buttons. Sirius is my main source for NFL games, and I like their weekly
countdown shows on the 80’s and 90’s channels. I wish they gave us more of a
traditional means of organizing favorites with the edit/done buttons and being
able to reorder favorites with rodor actions. Oh well. Hopefully the app will
continue to improve. There are a lot of things I really like about the main
Sirius/XM app which one does not get from the more simplified StarPlayerX app.

Happy Holidays,
Wayne
Wayne Merritt
JAWS Certified, 2023