Greetings. After doing more playing with the app, I am getting used to it and am liking the new design. For instance, if you double tap the now playing info at the top, the now playing screen will open up and seems to be a lot less cluttered than the way it was before. Plus, all buttons and items are labeled. I was very pleased to find that 1 swipe after the play button was the Go Live button. On the older version, Go Live was 3 or 4 flicks right, which I found a little annoying. It wasn’t a huge issue but I still found it inconvenient that Go Live was several swipes away from other useful content. I haven’t explored everything I’m sure, and there are definitely things that could be better. For instance, I miss my nice list of favorites from the old app. Although, the new design has removed buttons after the channel name. I also miss the rewind and fast forward buttons. Those made skipping songs, particularly on the weekly countdown shows I enjoy, very convenient. It takes some getting used to, and there are still more things to work on, but I’m warming up to the new app’s design.

Happy holidays to all,
Wayne
Wayne Merritt
JAWS Certified, 2023