Hello Anne,

If focus is on the keyboard and one does a two finger forward/back movement,
(which I believe is mapped to VO-escape) then the keyboard is supposed to hide
itself. Moving away and back to a text field should re-expose it.
When this happens VO says keyboard hidden, but it is not a dialog, but just an
announcement.