From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Steve Cook
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2024 12:35 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Rain Gauge

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a accessible Rain Gauge that the app works with Voice Over? Running the current IOS on an iPhone 14.

Steve Cook

You are invited to join us on the 1st and 2nd Friday of each month at 8:00 PM Eastern for audio described movies using the below Zoom platform!

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777

Passcode: 124578

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/07f701da4729%2431062b10%2493128130%24%40gmail.com.