Ivan said in part:

“Huge majority of people that talk negatively on Speech Central openly admit
that they have never invested few minutes to try the app themselves, which is
quite telling.”

--

I have spent several hours trying to use the program.  I am quite sure some
people find it excellent, I’m not willing to do what it takes to use Speech

Like Sieghard, I do buy books from Audible, but I prefer converting them to mp3
and listening with Voice Dream Reader though the Audible app is much better
than it used to be.  I find it easier to keep track of where I am in a book or
to move around within Voice Dream Reader.

And, at this point, I hope to be done discussing the two apps.  When I have to
subscribe to Voice Dream Reader, which is going to happen, I’ll gladly do that.

The same reason I keep paying for Jaws.

I wish all those using Speech Central well and am glad they have an
alternative.  No one should have to use just one app for anything.

Richard, USA

“Grandma always told us, “Be careful when you pray for patience. God stores it
on the other side of Hell and you will have to go through Hell to get it.”

-- Cedrick Bridgeforth

My web site:  <https://www.turner42.com/> https://www.turner42.com/

Microsoft Windows 11 Core Version 23H2 (OS Build 22631.2715),

JAWS version 2024.2310.70.400