I just looked for an app in the App Store called shock as spelled in a message.
I didn’t find anything useful. I did find something that I thought might be it,
because it was spelled SHOKZ which is how I remember this having been spelled.
But when I tapped on that, I got some app that was called speaker connect And
gave me a three day trial with a subscription every month after that. I’m quite
sure that’s not what I want. Can anybody give me a hint as to just what I need
to search onto actually find this app. Thanks.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone