Hello,
First move back until you get a list of mailboxes on your iPhone. Next in the
upper right you need to activate the edit button.
Finally along the bottom of the screen is a “New Folder” button.
After pressing this you need to select a location and type in a name.
(Whoops, I forgot to look at how you accept the entry. Once I had the dialog
up, I  just did a two finger back/forrth swipe to remove the dialog.