From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Larry
Smith
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2024 11:34 AM
To: VIPhone <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Sonos latest update.

Hi Sieghard. I also was able to check for a firmware update and found that
there was none. After playing around with the app, I was able to locate most
everything within the app. I certainly agree that the app needs some big
accessibility improvements. However, for me, I find it quite useable. I
originally updated the app on my iPad. Earlier today, I updated the app on my
iPhone 15 pro Max, running IOS 17.5 RC. You have to swipe quite a bit because
touching the screen does absolutely nothing. It tells me that true play is off
no matter how many times I tap to change the option. However, I know that it is
changing because I can hear the change in the sound from the speaker that is
playing. Also, My sighted wife says that the icon changes.  I hope Sonos
address the VoiceOver accessibility issues sooner rather than later. But for
me, The app is useable.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/803E2F8F-EA50-4287-81D8-FCAA9A113A80%40gmail.com.