as far as this app is concerned, are we talking about audio books, or just
standard eBooks?

Simon

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chris Chaffin
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 12:54 AM
  Subject: Re: Nook App for IOS Devices Now Accessible

  Hi all,

  I know someone that is sighted and has had a nook for a while now.
  Just to let everyone know that Barnes and Noble does have a $5 and less
section, plus they put one book up every Friday for free download.
  Now of coarse, the books in the $5 section is not the most current top 10
books, but they are definitely worth checking out.
  And no matter what, you can not beat at least downloading and trying out the
book put up for free each Friday!

  This is great news about the nook app being accessible, and I just thought I
would pass along the couple of things I know.

  Chris Chaffin

  Follow me on twitter at: Chris_Chaffin68
  Or on FaceBook at: cchaf...@twcny.rr.com