I wonder if it doesn't like the period in your email address though I wouldn't
think that would be an issue. At least I think I heard a period in there.
Actually, I have no idea and am reaching for straws here; hope you get to the
bottom of it!

I just went to the website and registered and bought a book and read some on my
iPhone. I have a Kindle (the old one that they now call the kindle keyboard)
and I do use it some and have found ways to do a few things with it. But
hopefully this may be another development that will encourage Amazon to rethink
their policy in this area. Does anybody know where to email B&E to commend them?

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart