Its been years since I had a Nokia,
If I remember correctly, Nokia uses .vcf as its contacts. so yes you can save from the iPhone to the PC as .vcf, then export them to the Nokia.



Subscribe to my PodOmatic podcast  feed
http://musicmaker365.podomatic.com/rss2.xml
or visit the podcast page:
http://musicmaker365.podomatic.com/

Thanks,
Rob
You can leave me a voice mail or fax at
206-426-3505
"God is good all the time, & All the time God is good"

On 12/7/2012 4:07 PM, Ramy Moustafa wrote:
Can I  copy them to a nokia device?

Cheers:
Ramy Moustafa
If music be the food of love... play on.
Mobile:
0020102221750
Personal email:
[email protected]
Msn and aim messengers:
[email protected]
Studio email:
[email protected]
facebook profile:
http://www.facebook.com/
Twitter:
[email protected]
youtube chanael:
www.youtube.com/ramymoustafasaber
-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf
Of Rob
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2012 9:46 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Manage your contacts with CopyTrans Contacts

Dear List,
In Episode 6, I demo copyTrans Contacts to copy all contacts from my
iPhone & save them to a folder on my PC.
Then I transfered all the newly saved contacts from the PC to my iPod.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.
To search the VIPhone public archive, visit 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.


Reply via email to