I tried to find copy Trans Contacts in the App Store and I cannot find 
it... Is it for Jail Broken devices or not? Is the application free? May i 
please have a link for it?

Thanks

Marissa

On Thursday, December 6, 2012 11:46:02 AM UTC-8, Rob wrote:
>
> Dear List, 
> In Episode 6, I demo copyTrans Contacts to copy all contacts from my 
> iPhone & save them to a folder on my PC. 
> Then I transfered all the newly saved contacts from the PC to my iPod. 
> -- 
>
> Subscribe to my PodOmatic podcast  feed 
> http://musicmaker365.podomatic.com/rss2.xml 
> or visit the podcast page: 
> http://musicmaker365.podomatic.com/ 
>
> Thanks, 
> Rob 
> You can leave me a voice mail or fax at 
> 206-426-3505 
> "God is good all the time, & All the time God is good" 
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.
To search the VIPhone public archive, visit 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.


Reply via email to