| Hello Mark, Glad to read that you are doing well and that your vision is improving too! I know exactly what you mean, we do take these massive accessibility improvements for granted at times and only complain when things do not go as well as we would like. When I had my kidney removed nearly six years ago, I heavily relied on the help of my late dear brother, help I no longer have available to me. The more independent we can be the better, or at least having the option to be so. I hope your situation continues to improve. Thanks for keeping us informed.
-- Malcolm Parfitt On 5 Aug 2026, at 17:48, VIPhone <[email protected]> wrote:
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/81F88AC3-C11F-45C3-B380-989B6B720CAC%40parfitt1.org.uk. |
- An Update on Moderator Mark: What a Difference Apple has ... VIPhone
- Re: An Update on Moderator Mark: What a Difference A... Malcolm Parfitt
- RE: An Update on Moderator Mark: What a Difference A... Carolyn Arnold
- RE: An Update on Moderator Mark: What a Difference A... khevener
- Re: An Update on Moderator Mark: What a Difference Ap... Michelle Hurdt
