When I ask Siri a question on my I Phone the answer is usually “I found this on a web site.” It then deletes even that answer. How can I keep the response visible? I usually solve the problem by using “Perplexity” which I love but sometimes rather use Siri. Thomas Frank [email protected]
-- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/8E353E95-CD72-4D19-AD4C-C66EDB94F25D%40gmail.com.
