Hi, I recently installed the Vedda version of the new TTS software from access 
mines. The first problem I had is that I was not able to properly download the 
voices they would just default back to the Samantha voice. The second problem I 
had was that I was unable to find out how to access the voices in the voiceover 
menu and make them my default voice. Then, my voiceover simply started freezing 
when I would go into my voice and speech settings. I now cannot do anything to 
change any of my default voices in the speech menu. I am using an iPhone SE 
2022, running iOS 17.3.  Any suggestions are appreciated. 

Kerry

Sent from my iPhone

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/09891798-2347-4C07-AB9B-D5770393D264%40gmail.com.

Reply via email to