Can anyone recommend a voiceover friendly app where you join short video files. 
I know about the zEdit already, but I’m hoping there is one out there You can 
just drop text in and it’ll animate the story or song lyrics. I can’t really 
spend a lot, but I know this type thing can’t normally be offered for free. I 
have a project in the works, and I need something accessible to continue with 
it.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/F497C3BA-00E1-49DB-B6D9-8F6390C8C660%40gmail.com.

Reply via email to