Hi, all.

I have several scanning apps on my phone, but none of them will tell me the position of the page.  Whether a standard 8/11 sheet or a ready to fill out personal check is upside down or not is what I'm specifically looking for.  I know Seeing AI can do document recognition, but this is confidential stuff and I don't want it wandering off into the cloud.


VD scan doesn't send info to the cloud, but it doesn't indicate orientation.  I tried it with a check and I couldn't tell which way the check went and wanted to know before using my check writing guide.  The information on the check read correctly no matter which way I turned the check.  I didn't want to void the check by signing my name in the wrong corner.


So, is there an app which will tell me how printed papers are oriented?  I'd think this would be a basic part of a scanning app, but I haven't found one yet.


I'm using iOS 26.61 on an iPhone 16E.


Thanks for the help.


Lisa





--
Lisa Belville
[email protected]

--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/e2d4db7b-1f70-4db0-bece-b3cfbe39196d%40frontier.com.

Reply via email to