For some time now, my AirPods Pro 2 have refused to switch between
transparent mode and noise canceling. I've tried forgetting the devices and
repairing, but no luck. They also refuse to activate the shortcut I set up
to trigger Siri and are not responding to head motion even though this too
has been toggled on. I hear it's a known issue, but I've not been able to
find a great solution. Anyone have ideas on how to resolve what is clearly a
software issue? Other than perpetual ANC, the AirPods are working great. 

 

Thanks in advance,

 

Joe

 

--

Joe Orozco: Your Message, My Mission

https://joeorozco.com/services

 

 

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/1f7701dd4261%24991e1790%24cb5a46b0%24%40gmail.com.

Reply via email to