Good afternoon.

Two questions.

First, Do people think it is worth upgrading from an Apple watch 11 to a 12? I 
wonder if the software will work just as well with the current watch, or is 
there particular hardware that is changing in the new watch?

Second, this is something that might be super obvious, which I cannot find in 
settings. Is there a way to get my watch to go off at every hour with some sort 
of tone or haptic device? I’m sure the answer will be way too obvious, but I’ll 
swallow my pride and ask anyway. 😊

Jim

 

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/002b01dd42ef%242c20d8b0%2484628a10%24%40gmail.com.

Reply via email to