From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Pete Nalda
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 3:46 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Otter box defender rubber shell no longer fitting tightly

Anything I can do? When I try and force it to be flush and smooth, the hole
cover on the bottom pops open. I'm so ready to give up on it and buy a life
form case, but they're hard to get and I really can't afford it. Any ideas
to make the rubber shrink maybe?  Thanks.

Egun On, Lagunak! Basque for G'day, Mates Louie P. (Pete) Nalda
Http://www.myspace.com/lpnalda Http://www.facebook.com/lpnalda
Http://www.linkedin.com/in/lpnalda
Twitter @lpnalda