Sieghard:

Yes, I am a JAWS Reader and a subscriber to FSCast.  I'll get the iTunes
podcasts.

Tamara

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 11:54 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Changing The Searchable Categories in iTunes 11

Hi Tamara,

Jonathan Mosen just released the first of 2 FS Casts about using iTunes 11
with Jaws 14. I don't know if you are a Jaws user or, for that matter, a PC
or Mac user, but if you do use a PC even if it is with a different
screenreader you may get something out of this. Jonathan's work is typically
comprehensive, polished and professional and I think this FS Cast and the
next one for January are must-listens for anybody who uses iTunes with Jaws.
It so happens that his original 2-part series about using iTunes 10 with
Jaws 12 were the FS Casts for December 2010 and January 2012, so exactly 2
years ago and while I felt fairly comfortable with iTunes before listening
to them I still learned  from them.

I for one want to thank Jonathan for redoing these to reflect the changes in
iTunes 11 as well as Jaws 14 and it's awesome that these are already there
for us even though iTunes 11 was only just released-great work, Jonathan.

I am usually the first who agrees that thank-you messages should be directed
directly to a person and I still think so, but I thought that in the context
of my message mentioning Jonathan's contributions to our community was
simply giving credit where credit is due. But let's all keep in mind that if
you also want to express this in a one-liner like "Yes, I agree, thanks
Jonathan", please keep Raul's rules regarding this in mind.

Anybody who is interested in the Podcast can either subscribe to FS Casts
with their favourite Podcast app or find them at
www.FreedomScientific/fscast.