Hi there. I actually didn't transfer any music, I just transferred the entire
iTunes folder into my music. VIs this  the problem? Do I have to re-rip all of
the CDs? Or, if I purchase iTunes match, will this eliminate the problem? Any
help you can provide to be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone