From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Hope Paulos
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 5:19 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Trouble with iTunes in music, can someone help, please?

Hi there. I actually didn't transfer any music, I just transferred the
entire iTunes folder into my music. VIs this  the problem? Do I have to
re-rip all of the CDs? Or, if I purchase iTunes match, will this eliminate
the problem? Any help you can provide to be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 20, 2012, at 8:26 PM, Ricardo Walker <rwalker...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> open up preferences and in advanced, make sure your library is pointed at
the folder you placed all your music when you transfered.

> Ricardo Walker
> rica...@appletothecore.info
> Twitter:@apple2thecore
> www.appletothecore.info
>
> On Dec 20, 2012, at 6:14 PM, Hope Paulos <hope.pau...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I copied over my entire iTunes library from one computer to another. I
believe this was successful, however, when I hit play on a specific song, or
songs, it brings up the dialogue and asked me if I want to locate the songs.
It says they are not able to be found. However, when looking at the
information in the music library, it tells me that I have 1000 some odd
songs. What is going on here? How can I resolve this?