I also bought this Poetic bluetooth keyboard case from Amazon and love love
love it.  It is just like having a mini laptop with the addition of the
keyboard, and you can take the keyboard out if not wanted.  It is just held in
place by magnets.  For the price, this case is great! I was prepared to send it
back, because I couldn't imagine it being any good with it being so
inexpensive.