Hi Bret,
Thanks.  I missed the dollar amounts in her message, but found them later
ontheir web site.
I agree, far too expensive for a keyboard app.
The fact that you have to buy the messaging upgrade to buy the clipboard
upgrade is stupid.
They should just offer the clipboard copy function for those who wouldn't mind
copying and pasting into their messages.

Richard

Richard
(Sent from Richard's iPod Touch 5th gen)