From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sherrie
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 11:36 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: wireless printer recommendations compatible with i devices and
Windows pcs

I have an hP Officejet 4680 and discovered recently that it was wireless.  A
friend set it up to print wirelessly from my laptop.  So I installed an app
on my iPhone 5 called Printer Pro light to see if I could print from my
phone on it.  This is a free app that allows you to check to see if your
printer is usable.  It did print the test page and my husband says it looks
good.
Now to use it to print regular documents I need to download the regular
Printer Pro for iPhone app that costs $4.95.  Not a bad price but I am
trying to decide if i really need to print from my phone since I don't have
any documents there that are not on my laptop.
But the Printer Pro app seems to be pretty good and reasonable.  There were
two HP apps that were free but they did not detect my printer. Go figure.
Sherrie