From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Marissa
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 11:24 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Itunes urgent help needed.

List,

I am wondering if anyone has had this issue happen with itunes, I will
outline briefly what has happened, this issue only happened today

1. Signed into the Itunes store, with apple ID and password use my desktop
computer which is already authorized and has been used multiple times to
download content

2. pressed the purchase/ buy button on the item I wanted to purchase

3. was presented with a screen from itunes to enter answers to the two
security questions I used when I first created Apple ID, after i entered
them correctly, i did not forget the answers, then i was presented with a
screen from itunes that sated that the answers i provided did not match
their records?

4. My account is locked and cannot make purchases

please help , has my account been hacked? or is this a new security feature
of apple's that's gone badly?

Thanks

Marissa