In the store, you can see what the stats of better weapons are. The bonuses are
greater range, more damage, and more shots before you must reload.

The colt 45 and the knife both do the same amount of damage. the knife is only
two metres range and does not need to reload. Therefore, if out of ammunition
and zombies are too close, change to the knife and swing like mad. Maybe you
will survive.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288