The big Jambox is slightly larger than the Soundlink.  It does have the
advantage of giving more audio feedback on when it turns on/off, and it talks
you through pairing with devices.
The Soundlink on the other hand has a bit more bottom end to the sound, more in
the Bose tradition, and as stated earlier is slightly more portable.
They are however both easy to use and both do what they do very well.
So anything beyond what I have already said is just a matter of opinion as to
which sound you like better.
You will see a number of reviews on the net about evenly devided between the
two units so I don't think you can go too wrong with either one.
On thing I also forgot to mention is that the estimated battery life for the
Jambox is 15 hours whereas on the Soundlink it's only about 8 hours. So that
could also be a deciding factor if that means a lot to you.  Personally I can't
ever seeing playing the device that long on battery strictly anyway.
Hopefully this has given you a few points to consider.