Hello I had a question with the jambox how would I adjust the phone
equalizer for the music??

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Steve
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2013 11:50 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Big Jambox or Bose Sound Link

Fanus,

I did a comprehensive review since I have both of them a month or two ago on
this list, so maybe you could look in the archives.

The bottom result is both have similar sound, although the Bose might be a
bit more bassy; however, you can get a similar result by adjusting the phone
equalizer.  From a user friendliness standpoint, there's no comparison.  The
Jambox controls talk, you can know your battery level and blue-tooth pairing
is a breeze, whereas the Bose sometimes can be a bit finicky.  The pairing
issue might not matter if you only use one device with the speaker, but we
use the Jambox 95% of the time now because of its friendly features.