Have you tried experimenting with some different wordings for your command?
Have you tried telling siri in your command what app you would like used? Also,
have you considered that some people might like to have choices as to what apps
they are going to open music with instead of a default being assumed? Maybe
this will turn out to be a bug of some kind, but it always amazes me how people
immediately label anything they don't like as a "bug". I think it would be
interesting to have a discussion on this list about what actually is the
definition of a bug because the term, at least it seems to me, gets used very
quickly and very loosely.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth