From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Bill Gallik
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 7:31 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Siri 6.0.2 bugs

Huh? What are you asking -- I don't understand the second part of your
question.

As for the first part of your question; I don't use Siri with the screen
locked.  It wouldn't respond at all anyway.

BTW: I modified the subject line to reflect the actual iOS version number.

Holland's Person, Bill
- "Having an understanding in our relationship does not mean you stand on a
pedestal giving me orders."
- Bill Gallik, January, 2013