From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Daniel Miller
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 2:27 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Government alerts settings?

Hi,

it's in Notifications. also, that stuff is carrier specific, so if the
setting's not there, your carrier doesn't support it.

On Jan 15, 2013, at 12:49 PM, "Bill Holton" <bill32...@gmail.com> wrote:

Can someone tell me where I can find the settings to turn off and on
government alerts?  Not sure Amber alerts at 2 a.m. are really going to do
me much good.

BILL HOLTON
Email:                    <mailto:b...@bholton.com> b...@bholton.com
Direct:                                  386-624-6309
Home Office:     1520 Loughton ST
                                DeLand, FL  32720

<http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en>