Hi everyone,
Just a gentle reminder, in the US, a ten percent tip is a very poor tip by
today's standards. Though the conversion is easy, leaving a ten percent tip in
a restaurant where you've received good or great service is an insult to your
server.

I know that tipping customs very from country to country, so I'm speaking only
for the US.

Best to all,

Ron Miller