I still haven't gotten the hang of how to shoot the weapons. The
instructions state to move to 12 o'clock and then to the direction of the
sound. Is this correct?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Søren Jensen
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2013 4:25 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Help with sixthsense

Hi.

Coins are being purchased for real money, or you're given coints each 10th
minute if I remember correctly. each time you start a new game, one coin is
being used. So you can't play the game forever for free. :) Gold is earned
when playing the game, which is used to buy weapons. However, that takes
forever to get enough gold for each weapon, so you can also buy those for
real money if you wanna donate to the developers.
Personally I wait to I get more coins for free, and I have purchased the
weapons pack. It's recommended to use VOiceover when you're in the store.
Best regards:
Søren Jensen
Mail & MSN:
s...@coolfortheblind.dk
Website:
http://www.coolfortheblind.dk/

Den 19/01/2013 kl. 06.21 skrev Shannon Dyer <solsticesin...@gmail.com>:

> I've just started playing this game. I can't figure out how to buy
weapons. Also, I'm very confused about the coin feature. Can anyone explain?