The animal zombie runs toward you very fast. It can be shot, but is difficult.
When attacking you, it sounds like a dog attacking. Also, your iPhone vibrates.
This is when you shake your iPhone to avoid the animal. Other zombies attack
you even if you shake your iPhone. I believe you can be hit three or four times
before you die, but am not certain. Also, am uncertain if or when one gets
extra hits / reclaim life.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288