Hi, to add more to this, if you have a keyboard which supports multiple Bluetooth profiles, then it can be paired with more than one device. Unfortunately keyboards like the Apple one and the Amazon one are for only one device at a time.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less. - Brendan Behan