It doesn't work on my 3GS either. Reinstalling yielded the same results. However, Taptapsee works fine on my wife's fifth generation Ipod.
Incidentally, my 3 GS is running IOS 6.1.

Don Roberts

I've tried to hop aboard the TapTapSee bandwagon, but I've encountered a
strange issue. When I try to take a picture, the app simply closes and returns
me to the home screen without capturing any images. The app store description
suggests this app should work on a 3gs, but I'm wondering if my phone is just
too antiquated after all? Has anyone else run into this trouble? I'd welcome
any tips on how to fix it.
On the opposite end of the app success spectrum, I've written this email using
BrailleTouch, which might be my favourite writing aid ever. :()

TakeCare,
Michelle Hi all,