Hi,

My name is Dmitriy and I work for Net Ideas LLC. the company that created
TapTapSee.

We identified the problem the problem on the 3G devices. Everything will be
fixed in the next update. We are submitting the update to the AppStore in
the next two days and then they will review it.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but the good news is that we found the
problem and it will be all fixed with the next update.

Hope that helps!

-Dmitriy