Thanks Reggie and Carol.

We will fix the portrait issue on the message screen in the next update.

If anyone else is experiencing the double pasting issue, please email directly at i...@brailletouchapp.com. I have not personally observed this, but I will keep testing for it.

Thanks!
Caleb
http://brailletouchapp.com/

On 2/5/2013 11:11 AM, Carol Pearson wrote:
Have reported both these things and the first certainly is being fixed as we speak!

Carol P