I hear Voice Over say its name when the page loads but could never find it, where should I look for that, please?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ricardo Walker" <rwalker...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2013 7:49 PM
Subject: Re: using the reader in Safari

Hi,

It strips out all of the distractions from a page and displays just the text of the article basically. To use it, just double tap the reader button.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info

On Feb 8, 2013, at 10:16 PM, "Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D." <kramlinger.ke...@mayo.edu> wrote:

I’ve seen that but don’t know what it does or how to use it.

Can someone explain it, please?

Thanks in advance. Keith