Well, sometimes you get tired of always being happy for the other guy. What's wrong with a littel rightious indignation?

Andy

-----Original Message----- From: Shane Davidson
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 11:54 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Fleksy is now free

Andy;
Ok, so you had to pay for an app, in this case fleksy, so now when the
company has decided to generously give this app for free, after it's initial
price of $15 dropped, you think it's unfair that now people get to bennifit
from our support.  if we hadn't supported this app, would it be free today?
Probably not.  So please, take your complaining and disgust that you had to
pay for an app and now others don't, and leave the room.
If we didn't support app development with our money, app developers wouldn't
develop for IOS.
So nock off your complaining, especially when it has 0 grounds.

-----
Shane Davidson with guidedog Cleveland
GDB graduate Oregon class OR227 5/19/2012
Support guidedogs for the blind, a non proffet organization providing
guidedogs to those who are blind or visually impaired at no charge.
http://www.guidedogs.com