Is there anything in particular you're looking for? There are tiny
keyboards, about the size of your iPhone. There are also full sized
keyboards, although they're a bit more compact and sleek than your
typical desktop keyboard. I use the Verbatim keyboard, which is a
folding keyboard. I think it gives me the best of both worlds. Since it
folds, it's compact to transport, but folds out to a pretty normal sized
keyboard. Due to the fold and it's compactness, some of the keys are
aligned a bit differently, but it's nothing I couldn't get used to. I'd
have to get used to something similar with the iPhone sized keyboards.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail