I have a few questions about bluetooth keyboards that perhaps the group can answer for me. I would start with small keyboards. It seems to me that having a small keyboard, I could cary it around in my pocket and take it out when need when I want to make a longer reply then what I might do if left with only the on screen keyboard of my iPhone. Dragging around a full size keyboard seems to me not very practical unless I were using my iPhone like a desktop at home and doing email on my phone. That might be ok when traveling but my question about full size keyboards is, then if I were using my iPhone to read and reply to email, how much lag time is there or can you type as fast on the iPhone as you could on your laptop or desktop at home. If it's slugish, then it seems to me that a full size keyboard for travel might be a waste of time. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Chaltain" <chalt...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2013 2:34 PM
Subject: Re: Portable Bluetooth keyboard

Is there anything in particular you're looking for? There are tiny
keyboards, about the size of your iPhone. There are also full sized
keyboards, although they're a bit more compact and sleek than your
typical desktop keyboard. I use the Verbatim keyboard, which is a
folding keyboard. I think it gives me the best of both worlds. Since it
folds, it's compact to transport, but folds out to a pretty normal sized
keyboard. Due to the fold and it's compactness, some of the keys are
aligned a bit differently, but it's nothing I couldn't get used to. I'd
have to get used to something similar with the iPhone sized keyboards.