Yes, you can navigate the Home screen and a lot more using the Bluetooth
keyboard. If Quicknav is turned on, you can use your Left or Right Arrows to
move around the screen. Turn on Quicknav by hitting Left and Right Arrow at the
same time. When you want to open an app, hit the Up and Down Arrow keys at the
same time.  You can do Control+Option+h to get back to the home screen and
usually Escape to activate a back button.  You can adjust the rotor between
words, lines, ETC by hitting the Left and Up arrows at the same time.  You can
then use Up or Down arrow to move by whatever you have the rotor set to.  You
can do Control+Option+k to activate keyboard help mode. You can then hit a key
and hear what it is.
That should get you started.

Sent from my iPhone