Use the rotor to move Through the text word by word, Or set it to characters to
move character by character. When you reach the word you want to delete, Turn
the rover to edit, Flick down to select, double tap, And flicked to cut and
double tap.

If you want to delete character by character, remember to flick down so the
cursor is after the letter you want to delete.

--
Marcy weinberg
Junior Partner