Hi,
I used to really like iHeartRadio, but after an update occurred a while back, the screen refresh got to be a real pain in the butt, really aggravating. What's the deal with that? Is it some sort of banner that keeps flashing and causing this? Until iHeartRadio gets rid of that refreshing, I've switched to OTunes.

Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Timothy Emmons" <temmo...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:30 PM
Subject: Re: I Heart Radio.

Hi Shirley, Iheart radio is workable, it just takes a little bit. I use it pretty much daily or at the very least weekly. In order to get a list of stations live radions tations, slide your finger to the bottom right of the screen so it takes you to the bottom of the screen and wipe left until you come across Find. With it refreshing a lot at the beginning it does make it a little tough at first but once you double tap find, you can then see cities, local radio, and all your genres Pick a genre or city, or your local radio, and then you're presented with a list. You can then find what you're looking for there. You can also create stations doing the same thing about going to the bottom, lick create and you see a perfect for, Button, and then a search field. This search field is where yout ype your artist or song name, and slide down to search. Click that and you see your stations listed but they don't seem to show the name, but the first list play button inactive you see is most likely the right station. If it's not and you end up with a custom station you don't want, you can go to stations tab, at the bottom and that shows the stations you've saved, or created. Find the one you want to get rid of, hold your finger on it for a sec, and slide to the left. Once you do that you see a confirm deletion for such and such station and double tap that and you're done. HOpe this helps and if you need anything else or have any further questions don't hesitate to let me know. Thanks and take care.