Will do, glad it helped and glad it's working for you. I'll let you know, there
are always things I either forget or just plain get stumped with so trust me,
I'll yell, Lol. iHeart Radio was one of those things where I fell in love with
the app especially after they introduced the whole custom stations thing along
with the live radio and I've been hooke dever since and when I found the iPad
version didn't work right, I gave the iPhone one a try and instantly never
looked back. I wish they could get it fixed because if they did we could get to
our friends stations and see what friends on facebook and all that were
listening too, which right now we still can't get too on the iPhone version
either but that's not one of those dealbreakers as much as it was not working,
so the iPhone version works beautifully on the iPad. I'm running it right now
as a matter of fact and love it. But, glad it worked, and I'll yell I promise.
If you don't mind a bit of randomness on different things books, music and all
that, feel free to follow me on Fb or twitter. I work for the regional Library
for the Blind here so I also keep up with a lot of tech stuff and comment
depending on what's going on, Lol. But glad I could help. Take care and talk to
you soon.