I would simply call MLB and get a clear answer.

I am only dealing with the audio side of things.

Richard

  _____

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Daniel Miller
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2013 11:28 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: atbat app update

Hi,

I'm chiming in a bit late, but Recardo says there's a bug if i sign up for
MLB.TV premium on MLB.com, I won't be able to get the game day audio on my
iOS devices? If this is true, then it makes that option extremely
unattractive.

On Feb 23, 2013, at 1:08 PM, "Richard Turner" <richard.turne...@gmail.com>